Hazel

the sporadic blogger

Monday, December 18, 2006

Happiness :)

I bought a new Agatha Christia book..haha. Yes that IS happiness for me. After such a long time, I finally bought another of her books. My collection is growing slowly but surely. Books in Malaysia are quite pricey so I actually buy books only when there is a sale..but today I really cannot tahan already la. So I decided to treat myself to a book for Christmas. (Point to note for those who might want to get me a gift and are clueless: Books are always welcomed!LOL)

Today I walked around The Curve until I must have looked suspicious to the security guard. Actually, I accompanied my sister on an errand that she had over there. Mana tau it took 2.5 hours. Imagine. I think I walked in and out of Borders like 3 times. Then I finally decided to go in there and sit and read my book. But before that had to go buy a pack of Fisherman's Friend coz I was coughing like mad. Still am. Speaking of the cough...couldn't sleep yesterday due to the cough. Kept on waking up coz my throat got dry due to me breating through my mouth. Wat to do..my nose was so blocked. Coughed until I couldn't stand it and woke up to drink a good spoonful of my cough mixture. After that, I coughed less and slept better.

But I digress...

After walking in The Curve, Ikano AND Ikea..my sister and I finally managed to accomplish something..buying a gift for baby Theo. Such a bright and shiny baby he is. Simply adorable. He's already 5 months old. How time flies. So anyway, my sister and I were supposed to get our Christmas shopping done but tak jadi. What we got done is our shopping list.LOL. We're so running out of time. A few more days to go shopping.argh.

So Christmas shopping was a disaster. But still not as stressful as driving back home. I tell you, some Malaysian drivers really got no manners. haih. Just cut in without even the courtesy to put on their indicators. My sister also another one la. Almost gave me a heart attack. Nearing the toll plaza. One hand on the stearing wheel, the other meddling with the Smart Tag, one eye on the road, the other eye looking at how much balance left on her Touch and Go. Talk about multi-tasking la. Anyway, we reached home in one piece. Thank GOD.

Random thought #1: I realise I only blog when I have absolutely nothing to do. It's like the last thing I do when I'm bored. So the more I blog, the more nothing I have to do, ( I hope that makes sense), which isn't really good, no?

Random thought #2: Hace mucho tiempo que yo no hablo en espanol y quiero Mireya ser mi profesora para el semestre proximo. Pero no es posible. Agreed, Anny? jaja. Okay, I think that unless you are Annie or JC you will not understand what I'm talking about :P

1 Comments:

Blogger belyeong said...

naniga? oops different language..

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home