Hazel

the sporadic blogger

Saturday, May 20, 2006

OA Ministry

Its time to go to OA again!..haha. Actually I am having mixed feelings. I kinda dont feel like going but then when I go, i really enjoy myself there. Before I go, i dread having to prepare the SS lesson-either the story or the memory verse). But when I'm there, i really enjoy teaching them,although they really cannot sit still. LOL.

Anyway, every time we go OA, Uncle Peter will stop at Bidor for breakfast and we will eat either chee cheong fun of wantan mee.YUMMY! Then we will but some breakfast for afetr breaking of bread breakfast in church. Then for lunch its either wantan mee or ais kacang and rojak. Really nice and the stall serves relly huge bowls of ais kacang. It takes 2 of us to finish one regular sized bowl. Oh and did I mention that Uncle Peter always belanja's us?..Yup he does. Every meal. Every time. So nice of him. =P

Okay la better go and prepare for tomorrow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home