Hazel

the sporadic blogger

Friday, December 15, 2006

EU-GIN TAGGED ME!!

I was just browsing through Eu-Gin's blog then I came across this thing. Then I saw that i had been tagged...lol. Anyway, i shall just be a good sport and do it(since Chenli and Shuang have done it too). Have fun reading it!
Here goes:

These are the rules of the tag:

* The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.

* Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.

* Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.

* If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.

* Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, firstly i agree with ChenLi that 'lover' sounds, well, too 'lover'-ish.So like her, i shall use the term 'significant other'.

Gender: Male la, of course..

1. Must be a Christian that has a good relationship with God. Knows the bible well. Someone that i am able to discuss(and not argue) with about stuff..bible stuff.

2. Able to accept me for the person I am: clumsy, talkative, shy, gila, stubborn, defensive, opinionated (I hope none of these traits that i have used to describe my self with will shock any of my frens).

3. Should be able to mingle with my family. Family is important to me.

4. I don't deem outer appearences as of utmost importance. Read: He doesn't need to be insanely good-looking la. As long as it is enough to catch my attention that's all.

5. Oh and he should have a good personality la. Must be a gentleman. The type that will offer help to carry your stuff and open doors for others. A person that listens.

6. A good driver?..haha. Sounds crazy but i cannot tahan ppl who drive recklessly. And i mean reackless by my definition..not theirs.

7. Someone that i can talk to freely. Someone that i can voice my honest opinion to. And when i do, that he may feel comfortable enough to correct me if i am wrong. I don't want a 'yes-man', ie a person that just agrees to everything that you say.

8. Not a spendthrift..meaning not boros. Careful with money but not to the point of kiamsiap. Spends money wisely, a good steward of God's money.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so that is all that i could squeeze out from my brain..There are more criterias that i know i look for but right now, these are the 8 that i could come up with.

Oh and I am not gonna tag anyone else, so all of you can breathe easy now.

5 Comments:

Blogger belyeong said...

does "justin" have all these criterias? hahaha!! don worry, God has some1 out there just for u.. it's kinda exciting to know that right now God is preparing both of u to meet each other's criteria.. all he needs to do now is change his name to "justin"

1:16 AM  
Blogger belyeong said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:23 AM  
Blogger hazel said...

I deleted your other comment coz it was the exact same thing.

8:28 PM  
Blogger hazel said...

Anyway this "justin" thing is a PKGH inside joke. So if your name happens to be justin and you are reading this, don't be alarmed. Thanks to my dear cousin Meng Jin who has been so kind as to create me a "bf" bernama Justin Quek that according to him, comes from Sarawak.lol.

8:35 PM  
Blogger lamerzoid said...

fuyyohh. not bad, hazel :) kinda similar to my requirements too (ooh sound so demanding). looking forward to meeting 'justin quek' LOL

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home