Hazel

the sporadic blogger

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Yay!! BSF holiday starts today!!

Yup..BSF holidays start today and will be on for 3 weeks. Next class is on the 20th of June. For those who dunno,BSF stands for Bible Study Fellowship. My BSF class is the Klang Evening Women and we are in our pilot year, meaning this is our first year.

I really like attending our discussion groups-listening to the other ladies' answer to the questions. Really insightful. Oh..but BSF is not all fun..there's HOMEWORK to do!! Yes, homework. We are given questions to do daily as our quiet time material and boy..those question can really be mind boggling..haha. Must read the questions at least 2 times to get the meaning and also what they want to ask. Although all the ladies in my group are much older than I am(except Bel), I find that I can still fit in well. Maybe its because they don't hold any barriers and act like we are all equal, all of us came to learn and seniority does not matter. THAT'S what I like. Equality. Everyone listens to everyone and does not impose or say that your answer is wrong. Instead, if the answers given are different from the main/common stream of thought, maybe God has revealed Himself to that person in another way and her sharing is a way God speaks to us. :)

After our discussion, we have the lecture. I find that the lecture is to-the-point and does not beat around the bush. The lecturer, Su-Wen is really a gifted speaker. I really enjoy listening to her.

All-in-all I really like attending BSF..haha. Never thought that I would say this. I hope that I will be able to continue in the Klang BSF even after uni starts. If I am unable to make it home, then I might join another BSF group. But now, its holiday time and a nice break from the questions that never fail to stump me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home