Hazel

the sporadic blogger

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Well,the Penang Bible Camp is now over. I had a wonderful week in camp, although sometimes it was very stress..Especially during the dorm clean-up and also the memory verses. Liao, the first day's verses was like gila long and sommore i didnt really have time to memorise..And being a first timer, i didnt know that we will be randomly tested at anytime...As for the dorm clean-up, thinking of how to decorate our dorm was though. Plus making sure that the sink was dry, that not a single strand of hair was found on the floor, no creases on the sheets..phew, all that was though but it all added to my experience in camp. Got to know many other ppl, as well as meeting up with old friends. Know wat, i woke up as early as 5.30 am to shower in the morning. If not, i won't have time later coz the bathroom will be packed. I was surprised that i could get up that early just to shower..LOL. Anyway, i learnt a lot from the sessions as well. Eventhough i joined the junior section, i still did learn. In the junior section, we did Putting God FIRST.
F-financial
I-interests
R-relationships
S-speech
T-time
Very practical lessons for everyone.

Also, during camp there was a break-in into the girls' dorms. The thief stole the handphones and wallets that he could find. How did this happen? you might ask. Well, the thief climbed up to the 2nd floor through the drain pipe. Sommore the girls didnt lock the dorm doors. Jackpot for the thief la. Why didnt we lock the dorm doors? Well bcoz the girls like to go in go out go toilet go friends dorm etc so they didnt lock the doors coz they dunno if their fren balik already anot. lol. Yup, and no one noticed or heard anything coz the were worn out due to the War Games the night before. I myself didn't hear a sound when the thief was in my dorm. ish..

Oh and my group Vigilance won the competition thingy that was going on in camp. lol. You know wat? My group made me play the piano for 2 meetings. I almost died. I have never played for anything before, not even in church and they asked me to play. Well, i complied anyway. Just hounded the chairperson for their songs and practised a lot and prayed to God to stop my hands from shaking. And it went better that i thought it would. Thank God. For the last nite pulak i kena tarik with 3 other girls to act as seductresses. Wah piang..all the dance steps that Zachary teach so very the hiau and so dificult to do. So we improvised. lol. Our group's theme was western+bollywood. haha. Go figure. But we did it anyway. The 4 of us had to make 'saries' out of bedsheets. Susah i tell you. Almost suffocated..

Anyway, the camp ended on Saturday but i stayed on till Sunday. I decided to follow the SAGC ppl back to Klang coz my bus was 12 am from Penang which meant that I would reach Klang at 4-5am. We stayed in Uncle Edward's condo in Batu Feringghi..just nearby CCC. Had lotsa fun with all those jokers while we went out for dinner, to Gurney Plaza then to eat pancakes.Wah laugh until stomachache man, i tell you. On Sunday morning we all went to Sungai Nibong Gospel Hall for Breaking of Bread service. Then we went to makan lunch in a restaurant. I think we had 8 dishes or something like that. We ate until we almost burst in the seams. Then we went for asam laksa and char kuey teow in another place. Crazy or wat?..haha. Afetr that, we finally went home.
Left Penang at about 3.30pm and reached home around 8+pm. Then went out dinner with parents and Uncle Dexter's family since he fetched me HOME. Then came back mandi then tidur.

After everything has been said and done, I had a really good time at the PBC. I shall treasure all the memories that i gained from it :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home