Hazel

the sporadic blogger

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Still Waiting....

You know, its been 6 months since I left school. And it also has been 6 months that I have been doing totally nothing everyday(except maybe some chores for my mum). Haih. At first I was waiting for my STPM results. Then now, I'm waiting for my uni application results to come out. This means that I have been waiting for 6 months to know what my next step will be, education wise. Man, the ministry of higher education should really do something abt this. Students have to wait for too long to get their university placements. Its really a waste of time. Maybe I feel it more than others coz I didn't work(not bcoz i dun want to but because i cant), but still the government should speed up the process so that students will not be left in the dark until the very last minute. Take myself for example. I don't know if I will get a place in Uni for the courses I applied for until what, the end of June? What if I dont get a place? It will be too late for my to apply to enter private uni's coz they have already started in the month of May. Why cant i just apply and register, then if i get a place in Uni i can juat ask for refund? Of course I can do that, only that i wll lose 30% of the fees that i pay. Crazy ah? haha. Oh and that's not all. I will still have to find for accomodation,buy the books and etc..So this is not a good plan.
Ok enough of whning from me..haha
So what is my plan? Well i actually did get an offer letter from UTAR but i decided against it. I instead opted to WAIT till my uni placement results are out, which btw will be out by the last week of June, according to the website. So if I dont get a place in uni for the courses that i applied for, i will just go to TARC and enter in the July intake. So until then, its more WAITING for me...*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home