Hazel

the sporadic blogger

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Interview

My interview went well, I think. I was interviewed by a really nice lady who spoke perfect English. That made me nervous, you know in case any of my pasar engrish escaped.haha. Must make a good first impression mah. Anyway, she asked me a number of questions like:

-So, where are you from?
-Did you travel far to get here?
-So why did you choose the Spanish language?
-What do you know about the Spanish language?
-Do you know any spanish phrases or words?
-What do you plan to do after you finish?
-Do you read?
-Do you like reading?
-What type of books do you read?
-What do you speak at home?
-Any problems with travelling?
-What school activities did you join in?
-Did you hold any posts?

That's about all that I can recall. So it wasnt such a nerve wrecking experience. I answered the questions as well as I could and then left after it was all over. What a big realief!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home