Hazel

the sporadic blogger

Saturday, January 20, 2007

My new old house

I came back yesterday to a house that looked so different from the one i left on Monday. No more sliding doors and windows..there's now a 2 leaf door and new windows. Even the colour of my house has changed..inside and out. Oh and there's like no more kitchen..sudah kena roboh. LOL. I like the changes...something different after so many years. Anyway, there's still tonnes of dust everywhere. They don't seem to go away. *sigh*

By the way, let me tell you how long it took me to get back from PJ yesterday. It took a grand total of....2 HOURS!! PJ back to Klang. It was raining heavily yesterday. And the road was jammed. Good thing I took the Kesas instead of Federal. If not, it would have taken me longer to reach home. I was so tired when i got back. Why? Coz my sister's car brakes are very loose, ie. i need to floor it to stop. This during a jam can be stressful. Plus those drivers that don't switch on their headlights during heavy rain. Is it really that difficult? haih..

On another note, I have almost finalised my topic for my researchj already. Yay! After so long. Nowadys, Thursday nights are so busy for me coz on Frideay there's the Ilmiah class and have to finish all of Pn. Kuang's homework. Although this class takes up alot of time, but i really enjoy it. Pn. Kuang encourages critical thinking so...we criticise each others work.Yup. But not the type of sarcastic, hurtful kind..but the constructive type. We give comments or opinions about our friends' presention. Nice :)

Okay, that's all for now. I'm feeling too lazy to type sommore. :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home