Hazel

the sporadic blogger

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hazel's new address..

It's official. I have a new address.It's

Hazel Ng
Tuition Centres in Klang
Anywhere, Anytime
Not at HOME.

Yup..this is my life nowadays.Non-stop tuition classes besides school and church activities. I fell like pengsan-ing already. I have tuition classes on every day expt Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday. But that's not all. Every last Sunday of the month I have an extra Chemistry class. And that is still NOT ALL! I have double tuition on thursdays and Fridays!!!...haih..

I need time to study but I can't seem to find the time. This is the first time in my life that I really want and need to study to catch up on my studies BUT can't seem to find the TIME!!It's really frustrating. I just sat for a test in Chem tuition class and I didnt know how to answer them! Chemistry ia a crazy subject and I have to know so many many things...but I dont know them! Sometimes I just fel like breaking down because I cant stand the pressure and the fatigue. I'm tired almost everyday, lack of sleep(like the other ppl in my class) and have loads of homework to finish up!..What's more, I need to hand in my Biology project at the end of this month! I have a gazillion things to do and I dont know if I can do them!

I prayed to God for alot alot alot of strength and energy and courage for me to continue. I will be sooo glad when I finish my exams at the end of the year. But for now, I guess I have to tabah menghadapi cabaran hidup...

1 Comments:

Blogger hazel said...

Cis...haha..Anyway thanks!!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home