Hazel

the sporadic blogger

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Finally...

Yup...finally. I've handed-in my bio project. One big burden off my shoulders. Now, its time to STUDY!!..I never thought that I would say this but...oh, well as I've said before, there's a first for everything. I have 2-and-a-half months to prepare for my mid terms. Man, I hope I do well. Still stressed up but today I had a good time playing Captain Ball with my church people and the KGH youth. I really enjoy fellowship-ing with my churchmates. Now, our youth hall finally got the keyboard after so long. I hope this is will help us out. Lalalalalalala...

2 Comments:

Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Hey hey mama hazel!! Don't be too stressed up okie...why do u have SO many tuitions wan? sometimes tuition dont really help wan u know!! take up too much time and no time to study on ur own...hmm, anyway...u continue to pray for strength and wisdom okie!! And remember that God's grace is MORE than sufficient for us!! So, cling onto HIS grace and don't worry okie...He's in control...u just do your best...Just start working hard (as u have already started) and u'll be able to pull through yah!! Don't worry..heheh....STPM is not THAT bad after all....listen to those we were fellow stpm-ers...study but must enjoy leh....go bully ur juniors and ur teachers...hahah....enjoy it okie dearie!! :)
God bless ya...take care!!

4:57 PM  
Blogger hazel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home