Hazel

the sporadic blogger

Friday, January 28, 2005

SCHOOL, SCHOOL and more about SCHOOL

Yes...it's true..I've got school tmr, eventhough its a SATURDAY!! Usual schooling hours sommore. WHY?? Coz we had the day off on Monday, so its time to ganti balik. ARGHHHHHH....dun wanna go to school tmr ler..It's so unnatural. Can't get up late sommore. Ok enough about that. Well, something happened today in my life. I was late for school for the first time in my life! Never happened to before. Not even when I was in MGS. Oh well, I guess it's just like how the saying goes, "there's a first time for everything". Anyways, I'm starting to feel the pressure to start studying seriously. Well some of you might just know that I'm like the most cool person when it comes to studies..Never worry until the last minute and then only start to panic. That is really bad for STPM. Don't think I will be able to use my usual MO(modus operandi) this time round. Might as well not sit for the exam if I do that. sigh

4 Comments:

Blogger itzytumor said...

wei wei..school huh? STPM huh? hehehe..been there done that..and yes, learn from the master of MO, it's NO GOOD! hehe..=P

http://itzytumor.blogspot.com

1:09 PM  
Blogger hazel said...

thanks cuz...and yup..i've started to study a little harder now..doing my hw nowadays..

10:30 PM  
Blogger Spilinmy said...

Hey mum! =) Nice lil blog thingy mcjiggie you got here. Anyway, do study hard and get those grades ya..

10:01 PM  
Blogger hazel said...

Thanks Pete!!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home