Hazel

the sporadic blogger

Thursday, January 13, 2005

A week in my life..

This past week has been particularly busy for me. Doing my school homework, updating my school files,etc. Well, the highlight for last week was Lorna+Graeme;s wedding. Can't believe she's married already. Seems to me that all my Church friends are either getting married, moving away or studying overseas! Haih..time really flies, huh? Anyway, Lorna looked great that day. And since my sister was her bridesmaid, she had makeup on for maybe the first time in her life..haha..Then we went for the dinner in the evening. As usual lah..wedding dinners don't start on time. I felt like the acid in my stomach was gonna burn a hole and my insides will come oozing out..That's how hungry I was!! Good thing got papadam to eat or else I think I would just die of starvation. Finally when the dinner vame, Finished the while thing in about 20 minutes, then after that go to the other table and chit-chat. Well, Graeme was dressed in Indian traditional wear and he had on the indian shoes..looked so funny..but nice..Went back tired. The next morning went to OA. Came back in the evening exhausted. Didn't go for gospel meeting that night. Then it was Monday all over again..haih..BUSY,BUSY,BUSY..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home