Hazel

the sporadic blogger

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Although school has re-opened for just 3 days, I have already missed one day of school. Ponteng? I wish!..No actually I'm down with the flu. Got the whole package:fever, blocked nose and cough. Well, I'm sure I'll be ok soon. Can't afford to be sick. There are sooooo many things to do this year. So, what's my aim for this year?
Ok, here goes..


HAZEL'S AIMS FOR 2005

1) Achieve better results in my tests+exams.
2) Finish my homework.
3) Be more consistant in my walk with God.
4) Practice my math.

There you have it. My aims for this year. I know its gonna really, really difficult for me to achieve it, but I gotta push myself harder so that I can at least get a reasonable CGPA in my tests+exams and ultimately in STPM. It's gonna be one long, tough and tiresome year. So, please remember in your prayers, ya!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

be more consistant in your walk with God is at number 3? although that shouldn't be the way, but it's just hard to put Him on the top priority huh?

1:39 AM  
Blogger hazel said...

actually..i wouldn't have noticed it if you didn't tell me jiaun..well this goes to show that i have some problems with my priorities,huh?

9:54 PM  
Blogger belyeong said...

heya looks like ur aims terjadi after all huh.. haha i always knew u could do it.. haih so wat next? kiah!! we go 1 academy!!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home